the K wave

Not for the Korean drama... 

Haha... I gave up after only watching 1 episode because there was too much tears and I was too emotionally drained by that to continue. Now you know. 

and it was this drama that did it for me.


Though I have kept my distance from their drama, what drew me to the K wave was their fashion. When C was younger, I would hunt for clothes from Korea to dress her up but as she grew older, finding suitable clothes for her became more difficult.


But then, I chanced upon this:


Hmm... these are definitely something I would get for her. :)


I like these too! Okay, looks like I will be doing some online shopping soon. :)
Woohoo to Korean Fashion!


post signature

0 comments:

Pinterest Gallery

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Tweet Tweet

Like us

Sponsor

  • It's been a while since we sat ourselves in a plane. Definitely itching to fly over, to let our hair loose, to catch up with friends and be tourists.