I decided that I was going to try this home remedy for frizzy hair.
Avocado and eggs.
If you have avocados that you had bought a long time ago and they have kind of turned dark green and black, instead of throwing them out because they look too disgusting to be eaten, you may want to consider using them for your hair.
1) Cut the avocado into half, scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
2) Mash the flesh into a paste.
3) Crack an egg into the paste.
4) Mix it well.
The mixture should look like this in the end.
5) Make sure you give your hair a good wash first.
6) Apply the mixture on your hair.
7) Wait out the 15-minutes required time.
I washed the entire toilet while letting the mixture sit in my hair. As for C, she was seated on a stool in the toilet, humming, singing to herself and ever so occasionally, chatting to me about her day.
8) Finally rinse out the mixture. You do not have to use shampoo on your hair while washing. Do remember to use cold water or risk cooking the egg white in your hair.
Clean out the bath room too as there will be bits of avocado left on the floor.
You may not see the results immediately after the wash. In fact, I was a little sceptical because I felt it took more effort to comb my hair after the wash but this is how my hair is this morning:
:) no frizz! My hair feels light and soft. Cheryl commented that her hair was softer than usual too. I will do a follow-up with this treatment again in 2 weeks.