The Sunset

When we picked C up from her class last Saturday, I took a peek in the classroom and saw the orange and yellow hues. "Not too bad." was my initial response but the painting was not completed.

This Saturday, C came out of her class with this:
 Teacher Effa said that though C did the painting with some help, much of it was done on her own. :) Daddy and I were amazed with this piece of work and praised her. Now that we are in the midst for the planning of our new place, I asked C if she wanted to include her paintings in the decor of her bedroom. She nodded and so I guess, we would be looking through her many pieces of paintings soon.



post signature

0 comments:

Pinterest Gallery

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Tweet Tweet

Like us

Sponsor

  • It's been a while since we sat ourselves in a plane. Definitely itching to fly over, to let our hair loose, to catch up with friends and be tourists.