Dinner at Marina Barrage

Daddy suggested we take Grand Parents for an authentic Hainanese dinner so he scouted around and found the famous "7th Storey".

"


We tried their signature dishes like the pork chop and venison dishes and of course, their charcoal steamboat. Grand Mummy said the food was really good. :)



See our happy faces? I was glad that I was well enough to get out of the house in the evening or else, this dinner would have to be postponed again. I woke up with an aching body and cold flushes and I knew that I was unwell again. :( A trip to the doc saw him sending me back with a lot of medicine and 2 days of leave from work.


This was the view from where we sat. We even had the company of a rainbow. :)


After dinner, we walked around a bit and took in the sights but...


... we were disappointed to find the exhibition hall closed even before the stipulated closing time.








0 comments:

Pinterest Gallery

featured Slider

Instagram Shots

Tweet Tweet

Like us

Sponsor

  • It's been a while since we sat ourselves in a plane. Definitely itching to fly over, to let our hair loose, to catch up with friends and be tourists.